Saturday 25 October 2014

Kim Kardashian Flaunts Major Cleavage at Las Vegas Birthday Bash

Kim Kardashian stole the spotlight at her 34th birthday bash at Tao nightclub in Las Vegas on Friday night, showing off a whole lot of cleavage in a plunging white dress. See more  photos and love message from her Hubby Kanye West after the cut...

Kanye Tweeted this:  Mrs. West was also showered with love by her rapper husband on Twitter. "Happy Birthday baby! Thank you for being the dopest wife & mom! Sometimes I feel like just saying I love you isn’t strong enough to express how much I love you...

9 comments:

  1. Thi Thanh Mai Nguyen4 November 2014 at 03:40

    Hi Shirley... I send love from the South Pacific Asia, My Name Thi Thanh Mai Ngyuen. i read your blog and i find interesting. my friend, Mr. Henry from Nigeria made me read it. i will read everyday. Keep up good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pham Thi Thu Huong4 November 2014 at 03:44

    Helo Shirley, Henry Talk good about your blog. will tell friends in Vietnam about. please shout out to us... love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarguna Kumaari Munusamy4 November 2014 at 04:38

    Hi, I like your blog. it is very pink and colorful... i like it. will read daily. keep posting shirley. I saw pictures of you, very beautiful. i brin you love from Kuala Lumpur.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim K and breast show,... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. she 34 already? she old.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much my ASIAN readers. your love keeps me going. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Henry Egeonu Esq.5 November 2014 at 07:14

    I Follow oooo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why the hell are Africans worried about the Kardashians?

    ReplyDelete