Wednesday 10 December 2014

Shirley Igwe Splashes Red On Her Automobile

Sorry I've not Blogged since Sunday....sorry? Nah am not really sorry, I was busy getting my car ready for Xmas and I didn't have time for you people abeg...lol who will have time for readers with your kinda reading habit? You read and don't want to comment...I say this because I see that you read but then no comment from you people...it is well o there is God o. One day one day una go dey beg make I post your comment o una go see. Anyway, do you know I changed the color of my car from green to red? Just for Xmas? Absurd? Lol... Check it out...after the cut...





and this is news because???....Helloooo... It is my blog!!! For those that will wanna ask that question, I gat you!!! Hehe

6 comments:

  1. Looks good. .Am guilty of reading and not commenting...let me start commenting who knows one day you will start SIB giveaway and I will be the only one packing the money lol
    Doofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming for a ride or nah?

    ReplyDelete