Friday 19 September 2014

Real Reasons Why Flavor has Further Denied Sandra's Pregnancy

This is the real reason why Star Singer Flavor has refused to accept Paternity to Ex Orange Drugs Beauty Queen Sandra's Pregnancy, demanding for DNA.

Flavor is said to be in a coded, hidden if you like, romantic adventure with Ex MBGN 2013 Anna Banner. Yes you heard it here lol. Read more...


 She is the Video Girl in his new single GOLIBE set to drop soon. The Beautiful Anna I hear has stolen his heart. Do you remember that song "Am for Real" by Flavor?  Somebody shoot me haha

3 comments:

  1. Tatafo shirley I will tell flavor he will come for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhahaahhahahahhahaha... There might be some truth in this o

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol

    Readers Kindly check out my blog; www.my32plus.com or click on my id

    ReplyDelete