Sunday 30 November 2014

Female Rapper Cynthia Morgan Crys Out: I Dont Bleach My Skin!!!

Rapper Cynthia Morgan has come out to say she ain't bleaching her skin. She said she doesn't bleach especially with respect to using Dencia's Whitenicious cream. She spoke to Daily independent Newspaper saying; Continue...


“No. It is a product everybody is talking about. There are different types of Whitenicious and I don’t know which you are referring to” “I have been seeing the product and people have been talking about it, but I am not a fan of it. People grow and I am sure if you checkout your pictures of five years ago you wouldn’t be the same complexion. I was a huge tom boy when I was growing up and I didn’t have time to take care of myself, but when I grew up to a certain stage I knew I had to start taking care of myself.”

1 comment: