Friday 16 January 2015

Charlie Boy Said He Has Quit Smoking And Drinking At The Age Of 63

Controversial Musician, Charly Boy has disclosed he has stopped drinking, smoking and having casual sex. He also spoke about how difficult a marriage can be, but says it’s fine since no one can ever find a perfect partner.

According to him,
" I don’t abuse my body anymore; I don’t do casual sex, I have quit smoking, alcohol but I do a lot of exercise.
I am 63 years old and have nine children and 14 grandchildren.
I have been married for 37 years and I must say that, though it is not easy, I am still enjoying it. Marriage management requires tolerance, patience and endurance because it is very difficult to find a perfect partner for marriage. When a married partner sees the other as a subject or subordinate, then there is bound to be misunderstanding.’’
 Lol...ok area father we have heard you,

No comments:

Post a Comment