Friday 27 March 2015

Bruce in tears after Kris removes him as executor of her living will

The couple finalized their divorce in December but Kris only revealed to her ex Bruce Jenner that he is no longer the executor of her living will on KUWTK.  The 65-year-old had accompanied Kris to hospital where she is getting a medical procedure done when a health care practitioner asks if she has an advance directive. Bruce broke down as Kris awkwardly reveals that her eldest daughter Kourtney is to read her living will in case of medical emergency. She  explains to visibly upset Bruce;

'For my entire marriage with Bruce he has always been listed as the executor on my living will,' Kris explains.  But when Bruce and I got divorced I decided that Kourtney was going to be the executor… If somebody needs to make a decision, like taking you off life support, we're divorced. I don't think you should be the one that would decide,' she says.

No comments:

Post a Comment