Monday 5 January 2015

Hello...Hi


Yes yes am back :) what did I miss? Or should I say what did I make you miss? My trip to the UK was awesome hehe sorry I didn't blog from London I was lost in the holiday groove but, thank you for refreshing this Blog even as I was not updating.
Now, this is to officially welcome you to the year 2015 my year of Triumph, Your year of Triumph, Our Big year of triumph. May God bless us all and grant our every heart desires according to his will. I started this Blog on the 4th of September 2014 isn't that just four months ago? And the blog is already making noise lol Yes by the special grace of God and with your immense support we are making waves. We are getting newspaper interviews, other blog reference, so on and so forth. This year we are coming on "BIG".  SIB is coming on big time, in a big way too. We hope to explore new grounds, new ideas, new graphics, anything entirely new.

Before I go further I would like to appreciate a sister, a friend in the making lol, a hard working fellow, y'all would wonder what inspired Shirley into blogging, make no mistakes, here she is www.mimiubini.com  "how?" Story for another day. Have a good year girl. Another appreciation goes out to Ayo Onikoyi of Vanguard Newspaper, this guy is just good in every sense of it. And other media/social media houses, Nigeriafilms.com and Co, I see all that you write. When you write good I thank God, when you write bad I still thank God lol what can I do? Uche Olehi my sincere brother from Encomium, God bless you my brother and love :) Guess what? they are all my colleagues now professionally speaking, how time flies. Oge orange drugs of yesterday haha na me o. Yesterday is yesterday and it's gone. Today is a new day. Every New day starts God's chance/opportunity for you to do greater exploits. Time is of essence, what are you doing with it? It runs too fast, spend it well!!!

Will upload Unseen photos of my trip shortly so wait for it. Before that, See my first England photo after the cut...

At heatthrow airport car park

Me with all seriousness lol...no need to tell you "dont laugh" cos i know you've laughed already. you wait until you travel to obodo oyinbo (jand) for the first time and see how funny your first pic will be; and if you have traveled before, what was your first jand photo like? send me an email jennlicia@yahoo.com 

Happy new year once again.

5 comments:

  1. Your way back sweety even if your far from us you can still post news the blog is always dried. Wish you all the best this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your way back sweety even if your far from us you can still post news the blog is always dried. Wish you all the best this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back... Now refresh our minds with all we missed...lol. Let's go der!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. u lie shirly mimiubini is not ur inspiration i know who is. give credit to whom credit is due

    ReplyDelete